Within the 78th Frasers the Board of Directors are referred to as the “Command Group”.
- Officer Commanding – Major Jan Gordon
- Past-Officer Commanding - Honourary Lieutenant=Colonel Gary Tuchscherer
- Second-in-Command – Captain Randy Fisher
- Membership Officer – Lieutenant Kendra Fisher
- PMC – Captain Bruce Gordon
- Paymaster - Volunteer Sergeant Maria Neuwirth
- Band Officer – Elizabeth Shaw
- Signals Officer – Vacant
- Fundraising Officer – Vacant
- Armourer – Captain Gordon Nairn
- Quartermaster and Garrison Bard - Honourary Lieutenant-Colonel Jim Osborne
Other Key Officers:
- Chairman of the Trust – Honourary Lieutenant-Colonel Gary Tuchscherer
- Area Commander, Central Command (Central USA & Canada) – Honourary Lieutenant-Colonel Jim Osborne
Note: the use of “rank” within the 78th Frasers is ceremonial, it is only used within Fraser activities and in no way intended to imply actual military rank or equivalency to any Canadian military, police, Coast Guard or other first responder organization.